The following bespoke options will be delivered to individual schools by experienced Enfield Learning Consultants. This will allow schools to access high quality support in response to the specific needs of their school.
The consultancy can cover:
• Working with schools and teams to identify areas for improvement
• Ensuring sustainability of initiatives by co-planning and co-monitoring
• Responding to identified curriculum issues to raise attainment
• Delivering school based professional development to teachers – refer to list below
• Enabling and supporting middle and senior leaders to action plan and monitor impact
• Embedding PD to maximise impact on pupil outcomes
• Supporting those new-to-role through data analysis, action planning and monitoring
• Developing individual teachers’ practice through modelling, partnership teaching and coaching.
In school training can cover Teaching Phonics KS1, Teaching Phonics, KS2,Mastery in English KS1, Mastery in English KS2, ReBel Reading Between the Lines – Developing Reading Comprehension, Using Numicon KS1, Using Numicon KS2, Using Bar Modelling to Support Mathematical Understanding, Maths Mastery, LILAC, EAL, Maximising the Practice of TAs (MPTA) as well as other bespoke training in response to the school’s needs.
Single days will be charged at £600 per day, subsequent days at £500
Course Organiser(s): Linda Stone Enfield School Standards and Support Curriculum Lead, email email@example.com for further information and to discuss your school’s requirements
Enfield School Standards and Support Learning Advisors.